We believe in keeping things simple at NMI so you'll be pleased to learn that there is a very simple process to follow. You'll also be pleased to learn that there are no fees levied against administration costs to join (or leave) - just an annual contribution. Follow these simple steps:
- Download application form (see below)
- Fill in and submit the application form via email to the contact point below
- We will contact you as soon as we have reviewed your application and make arrangement for payment
- Your membership starts as soon as your application has been accepted (usually within 2 working days) and lasts for 12 calendar months.
- We will automatically renew your membership at the anniversary date unless you inform us otherwise (you have 30 days to cancel without penalty from your renewal notice).
What are the fees?
Full Membership: Our aim is to provide access to the benefits of NMI membership to all stakeholder organisations - from early stage SME's to the large multi-nationals. We encourage a diverse and rich membership base covering every aspect of the industry and have designed a fee structure in relation to the size of the organisation reflecting value and ability to pay. Multi-national corporations (MNC's) and domestic organisations who work within the life-cycle of Electronic Systems (from semiconductors to systems integrators) form NMI's core-membership. Organisations which have corporate headquarters in the UK or ROI benefit from a discount on standard fees. Please see the chart below.
|No of Staff||MNC (£)||UK/ROI HQ (£)|
|1 - 10||1350||600|
|11 - 20||2600||1350|
|21 - 50||4200||2600|
|51 - 100||6900||4200|
|101 - 250||7750||6900|
|251 - 750||POA||7750|
New Member: download the NMI Membership Application Form in Word format and return completed to us.
*Business Associates pay a flat fee regardless of size. These are organisations that have a stakeholder interest in the health of the Electronics Systems Community but are not part of its life-cycle (e.g. advisors, business consultancies, legal practitioners).
Premium Membership: Companies or Public Bodies working with NMI on a premium bespoke or customized service" - Price on Application (POA), for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Joanne Thomson if you have an enquiry or send your completed application form to: email@example.com
Payments - All prices above are in £ (British pound) payable per-annum and exclusive of VAT. If you would like to pay your membership fees by credit card using Sage Pay please click on the appropriate link below.