NMI is the trade association representing the UK Electronic Systems, Microelectronics and Semiconductor Communities.
Our objective is to aid the development of a sustainable, world-leading industry by building a strong network and acting as a catalyst and facilitator for commercial and technological development.
A not-for-profit organisation funded by its members, NMI is the home for a membership that spans the supply chain and includes Electronic Systems Design and Manufacturing Companies, Integrated Device Manufacturers, Fabless Semiconductor Manufacturers, Semiconductor Foundries, Semiconductor Suppliers, Electronic Design Services, Intellectual Property Providers, Research & Academic Institutions, National and Regional Government Agencies.
NMI’s work includes:
- Encouraging innovation, communication and collaboration through networking, funding, brokering and sign-posting activities.
- Representing the Electronic Systems, Micro & Nano-electronics sectors to government, policy makers and public funding bodies.
- Supporting skills development, education and training.
- Improving operational efficiency through benchmarking and best practice initiatives.
- Providing an industry specific information flow
NMI welcomes collaborations on a national and global basis, ensuring we can deliver the very best service to members and partners.
Visit the Member Benefits area to discover how NMI can help your organisation or to sign up and join the many members united behind the common cause.